Wine, food and culture trip
Live like a real Greek. Experience the culture, drink homemade wine, meet the locals.
A wine and culture trip to Rhodes gives you the chance to feel like a true Greek. Enjoy the hidden gems of Rhodes, be part of history and culture. The secrets of Greek cuisine will not go undiscovered, and together with the winemakers, you will acquire new knowledge and perhaps open a wine cellar in your own home. The hospitality and warmth of the Greeks will certainly have an effect that will make you start planning another trip after this one, to enjoy it even longer.
wine, food and culture
” Bad people live to eat and drink, good people eat and drink to live.” Socrates
Group trips take place in: –
– 22.05- 29.05.2023
– 19.06- 26.06.2023
– 10.07- 17.07.2023
– 18.09- 25.09.2023
– 02.10- 09.10.2023
Trips start and end in Rhodes and are designed for small groups, max 12 people. If there is interest only for the wine and taste package, it is possible to enjoy it on four days of the holiday, at the guests’ convenience. It is also possible to arrange a trip at other times.
Please note: The price of the trip does not include flights or accommodation in Rhodes.
– The price of the package for a group of 12 people: 480.-.
– Wine and food package for a group of 12 people: 314.
NB: Individual packages can be purchased during the whole summer season.
The trip price includes:
– Transfer from the airport to the accommodation and return to the airport at the end of the trip.
– Air-conditioned minibus service during week
– Transfer from the airport to the airport and transfer to the airport transfer
– Free transfer from the airport to the airport, including a minibus and a minibus transfer to the airport
– Service of a professional local guide at the historical sights
– Meetings with vineyard managers and visits to the vineyards
– Wine tasting led by a renowned sommelier of Rhodes (1 day)
– An enjoyable cocktail training and tasting with Rhodes’ renowned bartenders (1 day)
– Masterclasses and food tastings by renowned Rhodesian chefs ( 2 days)
We recommend you to find a hotel in Faliraki that suits you. Here is a list of hotels that could suit different requirements:
– Blue Sea Beach Resort 4*
– Amada Colossos Resort 5*
– Apollo Beach 4*
– Cyprotel Faliraki 4*
– Aloe Faliraki 4*
– Venezia Resort 3*
– Esperides Beach Family Resort 4*
– Stamos Plus, Faliraki 3-*
– Atalanti Boutique Hotel 4*